Horse sketches! ~horsecrazychicklovingkid

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by horsecrazychicklovingkid, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Okay, I won't promise they will look as good as the pictures, but I'm not terribly bad! [​IMG] Anybody else who wants to be added to draw horses for people just ask me! I'm better at just pencil drawings, but I have, like, a hundred colored pencils, so I can try some in color. Any horses I draw will belong to the owner of the horse! Please don't ask me to draw pics of horses that don't belong to you. [​IMG] If it's for friends or family, that's okay though. I can add in some backgrounds too.

Examples of my work
    More examples of my work coming soon! [ I just have to upload them ]These pics of my work are taken with my phone, so they don't look as good as in person. [​IMG]

This one is just a horse head
    [​IMG]

A trotting horse
    [​IMG]

This pic shows a horse, a tree, a stream, and some mountains.
    [​IMG]

This pic shows one of my wangy trees
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    You could try my Jake!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Quote:With or without the bridle and do you want me to draw his tongue?

4. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:With or without the bridle and do you want me to draw his tongue?

With tongue, ah... With bridle? [​IMG] It doesn't really matter. Whatever you prefer!

5. Quote:With or without the bridle and do you want me to draw his tongue?

With tongue, ah... With bridle? [​IMG] It doesn't really matter. Whatever you prefer!

I dunno about the tongue, but I can try with the bridle. [​IMG]

6. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:With tongue, ah... With bridle? [​IMG] It doesn't really matter. Whatever you prefer!

I dunno about the tongue, but I can try with the bridle. [​IMG]

Sure! [​IMG]

7. Quote:I dunno about the tongue, but I can try with the bridle. [​IMG]

Sure! [​IMG]

I'm on it!

He's very pretty, what breed?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  8. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:Sure! [​IMG]

I'm on it!

He was a QH. [​IMG] Wish I could've known him when he was younger, too. [​IMG] He used to be able to jump, like, HUGE cross-country jumps, and he excelled in dressage, too. [​IMG] He was a sweetheart. </3

9. Quote:I'm on it!

He was a QH. [​IMG] Wish I could've known him when he was younger, too. [​IMG] He used to be able to jump, like, HUGE cross-country jumps, and he excelled in dressage, too. [​IMG] He was a sweetheart. </3

What happened to him?

10. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:He was a QH. [​IMG] Wish I could've known him when he was younger, too. [​IMG] He used to be able to jump, like, HUGE cross-country jumps, and he excelled in dressage, too. [​IMG] He was a sweetheart. </3

What happened to him?

He got colic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by