Horse Tack: What Leather Pattern is this?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Equest94, Oct 8, 2009.

  1. Equest94

    Equest94 Songster

    May 29, 2007
    New York
    Just wondering if anyone knows the technical name for this pattern:


    "Shell tooled" seems to be the closest thing I found to it...but I'm not sure if that's what that particular design is called... any ideas?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: