Horseback Riding!

PAH111

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
Okay, so I was just wondering...does anyone here horseback ride? If so, English or Western? Do you own a horse?

Just curious...LOL.

When I was 13 I got my very first own horse.....During all this years horses gave me wings, horseback riding cleared my thoughts and helpt me, raising my 4 kids by myselfe. Since I'm here in states, I can't afford one and that really depress me. I miss it so much and time is running out for me.........................

Yep I just came back from a competitive trail ride this weekend. I've got 4 horses and a mule. I ride western mostly, Sidesaddle sometimes, and rarely but ocassionally english.

yep, stick me under the english/sidesaddle category. Occasionally, western. No, I do not currently own horses :(

Last edited:
I do! I own three older horses who are just lolling in my pasture and eating all my earnings. One of my mares and I hit the trail together several times each summer. I also ride at a barn near my home. I am learning reining, so I am a western rider. :)

I grew up with horses :) Have 2 of my own. Both Arabian geldings I do endurance and competitive trail riding with. Horses are my biggest passion! I'm an equine massage therapist as well.

Western, Reining, Saddleseat and dressage here.

Reining is just another way of saying "Dancing with your western horse".

Paint x Thoroughbred mare. She knows how pretty she is. :)

Back
Top Bottom