Horses--Foal/Training/Rodoes/Shows/trainers/Farriers... anything..

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Missouricowboy4, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Missouricowboy4

Missouricowboy4 New Egg

Apr 19, 2012
    Missouri
    Hasn't been a new thread in awhile about horses so i figured i would start one. My first foal to hit he ground this year. Out of a Bar Money mare and Sire is High Brow PlayCat out of HighBrow Cat. Just thought i would post, if anyone is looking for a trainer to start young horses or just refresher courses let me know. anyone else want to share photos of there foals or horses? [​IMG]
    Bailie 7 year old AQHA mare and her Foal Mateo born 4/18/2012
    [​IMG]

Some of the girls in the Back pasture..
    [​IMG]

Me and Bailie Sortin

[​IMG]
    4 year old mare Cheyenne at CCRT in Eminence, MO trail ride

Horse Trainer in Southern MO and Missionary to Casa Bernabe Orphanage in Guatemala!
    10 Horses- chickens- 2 goats- and horses coming in and out all year for training..

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. DuckyLou

DuckyLou Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2012
    East Texas
    You have some Beautiful horses! I grew up riding cutting horses, but after a back injury and kids (lol) I have had to resort to miniatures, which I now have to come to absolutely adore!!!! My sister and I drive them and it is a lot of fun, not like being on the back of a horse, but still a lot of fun! And I only bought 5 bales of hay this year and still have some left over!!! So definitely some perks to the smaller equine! Here are pics of my 2

This is Dusty- he is out of a champion stallion, he was given to me by the breeder because he was to wild and they didn't have time to mess with him.... well just being a horse out in the pasture and some love fixed that and he is in my back pocket all the time! :)
    [​IMG]

This one is my driving mare Summer, she is a load of fun to drive around!
    [​IMG]

3. Missouricowboy4

Missouricowboy4 New Egg

Apr 19, 2012
    Missouri
    Thank you! And I actually am an assistant trainer cutters and sorting horses in the states for a trainer. I've did a bunch of internships fro her to MS, Mo, and KY with cuttin trainers. I a ask is missionary at an orphange in guaenala where I am now for the next couple months. Si my horses are all getting a break. Love rising and showing horses for a living because I can ale off and serve at the orphange when ever! Love ur horses. I had a mini donkey and a little sorrel mini gelding I used to have. They could eat a handful an be done lol

4. Allygirl

Allygirl Out Of The Brooder

This is my girl Ally. What type of training do you do?
    [​IMG]

5. Missouricowboy4

Missouricowboy4 New Egg

Apr 19, 2012
    Missouri
    A little of everything the past 2 years i have been working as an assistant trainer in Missouri at 7 cross ranch and before that i worked as an assistant trainer in Senatobia, MS. Both we mostly start 2 year old cutters and finish out 4 year old cutters, last year we started alot with ranch and sortin horses. Before and now we do alot of just dead broke trail horses. Most our horses move on to do about anything from barrels/pleasure/cowhorse/trail/endurance.now I just focuse on dead broke/ all around horses now since i dont work at the ranch and am back home. i dont have the facilitys for cattle to start cutters but enough sortins around to start nice finished sortin horses and enough trails and creeks to make all around ranch horses.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by