Horses for sale Big and miniature

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LMEggs, Jan 11, 2009.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I am tired of being TIED DOWN! My mom is going on a trip to springfield on monday and I can't go because i've got to many horses. So It's time to sell.

I have a three year old green broke gelding Snoopy. He can be seen on the big horses page. He is a welsh pony X Paint and is 14 hands tall. hes good with bathes and fly spray and being tied. $450

I have a 38 inch red and white pinto mare she can be seen on the miniature mares page her name is Chilli. She has been started under saddle and shes gentle for any kid. loads and hauls easy ties easy fly spray and all. I want $350 for her or $500 bred to Fiesta on my stallions page.

I have a 28 inch Silver bay paint miniature stallion he is puppy gentle and never shows hes a stud. I'd trust even the smallest of babies with scotch. he'd be a great youth show miniature. Scotch has one blue eye. scotch loads easy and fly sprays easy hes been stalled and everything. I want $500 for him. He can be seen on my stallions page.

I have a bay AQHA mare thats a all around horse No spook no no stupid stuff just get on and ride! Foxy would be great for the beginner ready to step up. she is fully trainned to be a western pleasure show horse and was a arkansas state champion as a two year old. you can ride her bare back and all shes great to bath and trim and stall. no bad habbits easy walk trot lope shes also been ridden english quiet a bit and would make a good hunter under saddle mare. I want $1800 for foxy she can be seen on my big horses page

I have a solid black homozgous black miniature she is 32 inchs and AMHA/AMHR reg shes all around gentle and does everything she would be easy to start under saddle for your little one! she lunges bathes and fly sprays stands still for trimming and everything. loads easy gets along in the herd. she has been trained to show halter but never got to the show ring. $400 or $500 bred to the stallion of your choice.

Every horse can be seen on my website www.LAranch.webs.com except the black miniature mare. Email for more infomation at [email protected] I also have videos ready.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by