horsey people, heres a nice fix for you

That is absolutely FABULOSO! What a gorgeous animal, and she is clearly an expert!

ANYONE WHO VIEWS THIS CLIP..... the person handling this stallion is obviously a well trained and experienced professional. Please don't try this with your own horse. For one mistake will get you dead or seriously injured.

I'm sure everyone has seen this but I still enjoy watching it:

I can barely get my reining horses to look like this WITH a headstall...This horse is perfectly balanced...If you ask me....Do you think these foals were imprinted?

That was neat to watch! My 5 year old DD has just had a fit over that horse!

Thanks for sharing!
smile.png

Now that was a fancy horse!

I love videos like that.

Here is a similar one....more Western, but still fun to watch!!
big_smile.png

I am kind of partial to CA because I am friends with Shana Terry and I got my horse training start off with CA.

eta: and you know I can't post a horse video without including this one...my favorite of all reining videos.....

Last edited:
Quote:
A friend of mine had a belgium colt and I used to be able to play hide and seek with it. I'd go run and hide behind a tree and it would come and find me. It was too funny to watch. I agree horses can be soooo fun!

farrier! :

()relics :

....Do you think these foals were imprinted?

NO!

...agreed...handled early but not too early makes these horses; horses...I like the "wild to the touch" weanlings myself...​

Back
Top Bottom