• Total voters
Pics

shawluvsbirds

🦆Lord luv a Duck!
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Apr 17, 2017
Missouri
Oh the silly things married people find to argue about. 🤣 We must be getting old.
My Dh and I have had an on going fued over which spray nozzle is better, faster and most convieniant for duck chores.
I like this one. Best of both worlds.. one handed operation, multiple spray and flow options.
20211020_151832_HDR.jpg

He wants these and only these.
03972569.jpg

Those are good for washing your car. I hate them for duck chores. You can barely turn the water on a trickle if you want it to stay in the tub so you can walk away and do other stuff so it takes forever to fill. I also find that little bitty lever hard to maneuver with one hand while I am trying to hold a bucket or something with the other hand to clean it.

Now he tries to tell me that my nozzle set on the soaker setting is slower filling up a tub than using that hard spray nozzle and standing there holding it.
I call BS.

I done a little experiment today to find out if the soaker setting on my nozzel filled the tub faster or slower than having it on the jet setting.. which is comparable to how the water would come out of that nozzle he likes.

Which setting would you guess filled the tub faster? :pop

How about you do this: Buy a hose head with several settings. That's what I got. I never use soaker, and jet is for cleaning. I use shower to fill my waterers, if I use a hose with a hose head. Shower is very convenient, and works well. ;)

How about you do this: Buy a hose head with several settings. That's what I got. I never use soaker, and jet is for cleaning. I use shower to fill my waterers, if I use a hose with a hose head. Shower is very convenient, and works well. ;)
That's the one I posted that I have that I Iike.
He still thinks his kind is better than the "jet" spray setting on mine.
There's a FULL setting on those hand held nozzle, it's unrestricted water flow. It flows like an open ended hose.
Nope. It doesn't flow like that on mine. Soaker is as good as it gets for Max water flow.
I'm not even sure that particular one says full I think the soaker option is the same thing as full on others.

Last edited:
Oh the silly things married people find to argue about. 🤣 We must be getting old.
My Dh and I have had an on going fued over which spray nozzle is better, faster and most convieniant for duck chores.
I like this one. Best of both worlds.. one handed operation, multiple spray and flow options.
View attachment 2872709
He wants these and only these. View attachment 2872783
Those are good for washing your car. I hate them for duck chores. You can barely turn the water on a trickle if you want it to stay in the tub so you can walk away and do other stuff so it takes forever to fill. I also find that little bitty lever hard to maneuver with one hand while I am trying to hold a bucket or something with the other hand to clean it.

Now he tries to tell me that my nozzle set on the soaker setting is slower filling up a tub than using that hard spray nozzle and standing there holding it.
I call BS.

I done a little experiment today to find out if the soaker setting on my nozzel filled the tub faster or slower than having it on the jet setting.. which is comparable to how the water would come out of that nozzle he likes.

Which setting would you guess filled the tub faster? :pop
Haha! I guess soaker. Like Emma said, the jet squirts more out of the tub than it fills. :lau

Neither of us are willing to change the nozzle every time we use it to the one we like. Or I would just say you do it your way and I'll do it mine 🤣

Yes we have tried quick connects they are a pita, worse than just changing out the nozzel every time.

Back
Top Bottom