Hospital results updates "my eyes"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by English Chick, Jan 15, 2009.

1. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Well what a day.........it has been fantastic!!!!!

Went to the hospital and saw another Doctor from different one from the last appointment (apologies but I did not "connect" with her...anyway.....).....had lots of drops and things "probed in my eyes........result....

I only have borderline glaucome....I was right to refuse the "special lens" in my eye that the femae Doctor wanted to put in at my last visist.....(you have to sign a disclaimer!! in case of damage to the eye...I only have one eye OMG!!!)

I dont have to visit the glaucoma clinic for six months...yippeeeeeeeeeee.........they are going to operate on my blind eye...no I wont regain any sight in it...but they can take the calcification out and the cataract!!!!....my blind eye is pure white at the moment and I have blue eyes..so it looks really odd....and they have a specilist surgeon at the hospital who can do this.....when they remove the calification and cataract the eye will implode (cave in) but he has the skill to rebuild it from the inside out......no more cataract (42 years with this one)..no more "white eye"...and I should hopefully have my "blue" eye back....yehahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I have waited so long for technology to be able to do this.........

I want to thank everyone on this site who has remembered me in thier prayers....thank you all so much...the power of prayer really works...... 42 years is a long time to wait....but at last the technology is now there.....

THANKS GUYS....YOUR PRAYERS WORKED...I AM SO HAPPY.......

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

OH EC!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What terrific news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still keeping you in my prayers though [​IMG]

XOXOXO

4. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    Wow hun, sounds like you have been through the mill with that one. I'm a bit squeamish with eyes and stuff so I can't imagine what you went through today, sounds awful.

I'm glad things are looking up though. You sound very happy with the results.

We missed you today! [​IMG]

5. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Thank you so much Hennys (Keeper) it is so appreciated xxxxx

6. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Glad to see you have missed me Highlander.....it was not pleasant...but was a Braveheart" throughout.....probes in eyes...yak yak

7. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wonderful!!

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    ooh thats such good news! i'm so happy for you EC! Congrats! [​IMG]...and [​IMG]

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    thank God! yeah! so happy for you, Majesty!

we cannot have our royalty not being up to snuff.

continued prayers for total recovery! [​IMG]

10. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    Good girl! I'm so glad you went with your instincts! [​IMG]
    I will pray this goes quickly and painlessly for you. My sister-in-law had to have a glass eye, she was born with deformities because of the eye...and had several surgeries...but now, you wouldn't really notice.
    Take care of yourself.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by