hot hot hot

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by loupan, Nov 30, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Having major temp and humidity problems its so freaking hot here now temp just keeps going mad which then affects humidity grrrrrrr im in lockdown and i have had to move incubator to a cooler room will this have harmed my chick i did it as carefull as possible and didnt have to take egg out im freaking out now but its the only way i could try and get temp and humidity stable [​IMG]

2. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    What kind of incubator are you using?

3. macdoogle2

macdoogle2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    San Diego
    I don't think you harmed the chicks by moving the incubator. Hopefully, neither did the high temps. God luck with your hatch.

4. peterlund

peterlund Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    MA Cranberry Country
    Quote:Great title! I don't incubate, but I will bump you just for the "Hot Hot Hot"... Good luck. I am sure what will be.. will be awesome!!!

5. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    its a homemade styrofoam one been awesome upto now grrrrr problem is the digital themometor always reads higher then the mercury one so im not sure which one to go by lol my hubby says the mercury ones are more accurate [​IMG] i hope so cuz that one is good ,i have added so much water today its rediculas .hot hot hot was the only way i could describe things ha haha its major hot today been crappy weather all upto lockdown now its bloody changed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just realy realy hope everything will be fine proper stressing out might have to go have a few wines to chill out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by