HOT PEPPER JELLY 8oz - Fogl's Kitchen Holiday Orders

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Nov 5, 2011.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    The Holidays are coming up and now is the time to get your orders in early. You select your own ship date for your orders, and gift notes are always included for free.

Please Check out our shop for more flavors and selections. BYC shoppers always get 10% off their total purchase, use code: BYC10 on etsy.com to get your deal. (www.etsy.com/biscottiqueen) Need a private order, or something special, PM ME! big_smile

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62872130/hot-pepper-jelly-jar-of-buring-love-jam

Organic Pepper Jelly! SWEET FIRE!

This jar of hot pepper jelly is a southern favorite. With a peppery under tone and a smooth sweet finish its hard to believe you would pass this up! A traditional way to serve it is mixed with cream cheese and spread on a ritz cracker.

Also makes a fantastic chicken glaze, or mix with your favorite BBQ sauce for an added kick. Get your jar early for your next big gathering.

This listing is for one 8 oz jar.

Peppers are grown in my own garden. I grow pesticide free produce!
    We use local organic ingredients from NC whenever we can. We offer our customers the best, and we know you expect the best.

Fogl's Kitchen is a small hobby farm & baking business dedicated to producing a delicious product with a story and meaning. We support local small family farms who are as dedicated as we are to a sustainable organic lifestyle. So by supporting us, you're supporting many families in my area and supplying yourself with a fantastic eco friendly product as well.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by