Hot2Pot Crazy Surprise Auction

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    This Auction is for 24 hours, ending 1/22/2012 at 9PM CST. It is a per egg auction.Please bid by reply, not by PM. This is how it works, the winner sends me a wish list. I can't guarantee what will be in your box of 12 plus eggs , but I will try to send some of your favorites if I have them.Also , if you don't want specific breeds, I can exclude them. I have mostly large fowl, but also a few bantam breeds. Shipping is $14. , I do combine shipping if you win multiple auctions. My breed list is on my BYC page. Thanks for considering my auction![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Such beautiful birds. Perhaps for Easter.

3. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    What is that chicken in the picture? He is awesome!

4. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    He is a Dark Brahma. Thanks![​IMG] Here is another of my Favorite Roosters

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  5. Beautiful_Chickens

Beautiful_Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2011
    Hmm, it may be my fault not understanding the new system, but on your BYC page, I see "breeds" but it lists just 4 breeds. The only other thing I can find about your breeds on there is your signature...but I think that before the new computer system thing, your BYC page listed breeds other than what was in your signature. What breeds are actually laying now?

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    The listing with four breeds in it is a list I started, a work in progress. Pretty much every breed in my sig. is laying to some degree. The silkies are going broody on me in the BBS pen, still getting a few BBS and whites. [​IMG]Thanks for asking!

7. adillenal

adillenal Out Of The Brooder

Nov 22, 2011
    Ledbetter, TX
    I'll start since I just hatched 33 from last batch I bought from Hot2Pot.
    Not exactly sure if I am to start at the price on the auction or go up so if I am wrong I can fix.

$ .75

8. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. I had excellent hatch rate from Hot2pot's eggs in the past so good luck.

9. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thank you, your bid is correct. And thanks to all of you for your comments.:)

10. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    No, I'm having the same trouble. It used to be so easy to get to someone's page but now it isn't nearly as clear. As far as I can tell, you have to first click on the member's profile and then go to the section where there are tabs and click on profile again and then look through the list for something that says "My page", but if they have a lot of content, that isn't always on the first page of results. Needless to say, I wasn't able to find the list of breeds or the OP's BYC page either.....I'm glad to hear the breeds in the signature line is what we can go on - much easier [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by