Hottest chicks hatch arrived~photos and More in the incubator... OMG

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by wannabchick, Dec 24, 2010.

1. wannabchick

wannabchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Lots of photos, last few photos- are of the cochins, 2 seremas and a silkie~Dec 22nd, they hatched- exactly 21 days.. except the last one, which after being zipped for 7 hours I tried to help, he/she isnt doing so well, very week and just not walking.. but out of 10 eggs I put in the incubator~7 did hatch- and I had marked four of them not viable on day 18, looks like I was wrong, because the one that I marked- blood ring, and no motion.. saw nothing.. hatched out..I still have so much to learn since I am such a newbie- I also had shipped to me, same day they arrived- silkies from Bobbi Porto- and now have 7 more buff eggs in the incubator from Sundown Fowls. My dh still thinks the silkies- LMAO came out of the hatch and he still cant figure out how they are so big.. LMAO/ their in a different brooder box~ I kept saying... when he got home late from work- look how much they fluff up after they hatch... LMAO

Oh and let me know if they arent really what they are.. LMAO/ I ordered these eggs off ebay, and their to be- cochins, seremas, and a silkie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Very cute! I love little stuffed animals in the brooder. And you won't have that mini for so long... you'll become addicted and eventually buy the 50 eggs.

3. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:My dh would never let me LOL

Ohhhhhhh thats right when do I ever listen to him..hehehehehe

4. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Anyone want to see..?.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by