Houdan/Sumatra babies! LOTS of pics!

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
He's one week old today and my ONE & ONLY I got to hatch. Eggs came from Ideal. Most were clear, three others developed backwards in the shells and look like they ran out of air?? I have found someone who breeds these...so I'll be ordering more in August....but this little guy sure is cute! And fiesty!
DSCN2648.jpg

DSCN2650.jpg

DSCN2653.jpg

My Sumatras:
DSCN2678.jpg

DSCN2679.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are adorable
smile.png
I have 7 new chicks and 3 quail that are less than a week old. The chicks are my Gold Laced Cochin Bantams and some Frizzle/Leghorn mixes that somehow managed to hatch after spending a week in the mail last month:) I got 4 to hatch out of 15 but then one died:( The other 3 are going very strong though:) I sure hope they frizzle for me and are pullets or I will have to get rid of them as I have too many roosters already but I thought if they were pullets I'd keep them for eggs for eating.

Quote:
They are. I wish my camera wasn't broken.
sad.png
I know I could sale some of their chick photos on my photography site. The freak of this group right now is my BB Game chick as it's the only one without fuzzy legs.

Quote:
My current camera is Make: SONY Model: DSC-H2. The button the take the photo popped off somehow and there was a tiny little pin that went with it. I did not notice it when it happened so I have no clue where the button and the pin are at. But, it won't let you hold down to take a photo now:( It is still under warranty but I don't know where the box and receipts are because we moved since we bought it at a Nebraska Office Max.

Back
Top Bottom