Houdans on East Coast?

magsrags

Songster
11 Years
Aug 12, 2008
Staten Island NY
I wondered if anyone was currently selling Houdan eggs on the east coast? I would love to add this breed to my top hat flock.
TIA,
Maggie

I have houdan eggs as well. PM me if interested.

Houdanpic.jpg

cba26054775e42ab0b6a453c8915467ef3b.jpg

Yard full o' rocks :

Quote:
Maggie, try Lockedhearts. I currently have 6 that I hatched from her eggs.

BTW - those saddles have worked wonders for my girls!! ....and the boys love the camo patterns

Scott

Hey Scott! thanks so much and glad they worked out for you.
big_smile.png

How is your Creve doing?
smile.png
I ended up with TWO roosters and one pullet from my last hatching...the last one hatched kept changing sexes, I swear. Now I'm 99% sure it's a roo (of course!) So I have to sell one....I have bantam white houdan and bantam mottled houdan--I'm still looking for a suitable roo though because although neither has laid an egg--neither has crowed yet, either! LOL So I think I have two hens!

Quote:
Hi!
Oh my 1 and only "Creve"(her name) is doing very well and she is a real beauty. She will be 4 mos. old on 9/30.
Very friendly and follows me everyplace. She is a reall loner and wants to roost in my rose of Sharon tree every night rather than sleep with her buddies in the coop. I have to trim that tree down so I can keep on reaching her to place into the coop nights. She cracks me up! I just love her.
14386_7_005.jpg

Quote:
I would have to agree! I wonder why they are not more popular myself.
My Polish hen is so skittish next to her it isn't funny. and she is hand raised the same way.
Creve just comes arunning whenever I call her name like a puppy.
big_smile.png

Hi Maggie,

Where's your Creve "Creve" from? I've been trying to get an idea what hatcheries and breeders out there have Crevecoeurs and what they are like. She looks like a nice bird, is she standard or bantam?

Best - exop

Back
Top Bottom