1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Houston breeders and supply stores

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Eastex, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Eastex

Eastex New Egg

Nov 7, 2007
    I'm heading to Houston this weekend and would like to go to a supply house that has the Little Giant auto waterers and just a larger selection of stuff. Also, are there any breeders in the Houston area that I should contact?

2. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    can't help you with the waterer and stuff. i think tractor supply has the stuff you're looking for though and there's sure to be one on your way to houston.

if you get anywhere near south houston, we'll be having a animal trading day at my feed store on saturday from 9 to 4. i'll be bringing some barred rock and austrolorp and ameraucana/ee hens and pairs, mottled houdan chicks and a mish mash of other chickens. i'm also suppose to get some adult silkies on sunday.

also, a couple of feed stores near downtown houston always has chickens and chicks. i can't remember their names off the top of my head, but one's in the heights area and the others on washington street. i've googled them before and they come up with those searches. good luck~!

hope that helps.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by