hova-bator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rearrolled, Jan 27, 2011.

1. rearrolled

rearrolled Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    Aussie
    [​IMG] from australia just got a new incubator do u think its good
    [​IMG]

be onist [​IMG]

2. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    Lots of people love their hovabators. I couldn't stand mine but whatever works for you. Time will tell once you have used it whether it is a good one for your situation.

3. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    i hear that's a very good incubator... the one with the fan and the big window...

i went ahead and made a fridge into an incubator as my first incubator... i'm sure this one will be less stressful for you...

happy hatching...

4. rearrolled

Jan 12, 2011
    Aussie
    thanks im just a kide with out a jobe yet so my mum kinda gave it to me brand new as a gift [​IMG]

5. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] hey there in Perth, I live in Atlanta, USA but am from Sydney! Still have my house there to go back too one day! Happy Austraila Day BTW... [​IMG]
    I have the exact same one and love it....so easy. Follow the directions and it is no fuss, no worry! Awesome.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. GreenGoddess

GreenGoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    St Pauls, NC
    Congrats on your new bator... I got myself a hovabator 2362 (The one with two small windows and fan)... With the bad temp fluctuations my house can have, I must say that it works awesome!!!! I SHOULD have fuzzy butts hatching tomorrow! I absolutely love it and I'm glad I chose the one I did!! VERY HIGHLY recommended!

Goddess [​IMG]

7. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    I like HB but I have the older 1602N they work great you just need to check them once or twice through the day

8. rearrolled

Jan 12, 2011
    Aussie
    yay im not the only 1 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. pawnman

pawnman Out Of The Brooder

Dec 13, 2010
    N.E. Tennessee
    I just hatched 9 out of 12 eggs for my first time with a hovabator 1602n. I am very happy at the percentage rate for just starting out. Follow the instructions,keep an eye on things and you'll do great.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by