HovaBator 2362N for Sale /Fannin Co. GA ((SOLD))

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by speckledhen, Aug 31, 2016.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I generally rely on broodies 99% of the time so only need my main incubator. Hatched in this one just 4 mos ago, worked perfectly.

Hovabator 2362N circulated air bator w/ fan, bought brand new, has hatched hundreds of chicks successfully, windows in good shape, styro is gouged and slightly stained, still has the plastic water tray, the wire shelf w/ clips, a wafer (used), and two substitutes for the lost red plugs. I can't find the manual but you can download it online easily.

Was disinfected after last use with Virkon-S. NO TURNER, we're keeping that, but holds the 42-egg turner.

Must be picked up here in Mineral Bluff, doing major clean out, thought someone could use it. Can't hold-too many folks just back out and leave us hanging for that. Pick up, cash only.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. speckledhen

Someone just asked me to text them about the ad. Folks, understand, I do not text. It's very difficult for me. Also, I do not give out my emergency cell # to people I don't know, plus my cell is always off unless I'm traveling anyway because I have no reception in my area. So, I'm sorry, but, just an FYI, you'll have to PM me, post here, etc.

3. speckledhen

I don't feel it's worth shipping an older styrofoam incubator due to the cost of shipping that size box, so though several folks have asked about me doing that, I would rather not.

4. JenniferDuBay

JenniferDuBay Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2016
    The cheapest I've seen the hovabator is 54 used, inc shipping. If you can ship cheaper than that, yeah, it would really be worth it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by