Hovabators

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Where now is the best place to order a Hovabator online? I got an LG at the Tractor Supply and bought the Lyons from a BYC member. I would like to get another incubator, so plan on trying a Hovabator of some type. Thanks

I've gotten mine at Cutlers and the last one I got from our BYC sponser Home and Barn Basics. They give you a discount for being a BYC member. I'd recommend either of them.

I did alot of research online and in the end Cutlers gave the best deal with shipping factored in.
I don't know about the one Katy mentioned, I didn't look into that one but I did check out several and they were all too expensive.
They are sometimes out of stock for a little bit, but when something is in stock their shipping is very fast.

I just ordered the Hova-Bator #1588 plus egg turner. Can't wait to get it!

I didn't know that Home & Barn Basics gave a discount, that is where I ordered mine from.

I tried to order mine from Home and Barn over the phone for the discount, but I couldn't ever reach anyone and they never returned my calls, so I ended up ordering it online and posted a note in the order that I heard about them on BYC--still no discount. I didn't bother to call and request a fix because it was the best deal I had seen anywhere. They had prompt shipping and it arrived in about a week. I LOOOVE this machine, after fussing with an LG for several hatches and little success. My dh bought our second HB from the manufacturer (supposed to be arriving next week, is my guess. no specific ship date that dh could see) and it comes with quail eggs, so I'm going to try my hand at hatching some of those.

I wrote an email to Barn & Home Basics & they wrote back very promptly & applied the 5% discount. They give you a coupon code to use.

The bator was also on sale, best price I found anywhere!
wink.png

I appreciate all the info, it will help me make a qualified decision.
deerman, my Lyons is a TX6.

FYI... the discount code for ordering from Barn & Home Basics is BYC5.

I ordered mine on Monday, and it arrived this afternoon. I looked all over for the best price, and this is what I found. Including shipping and the auto turner, it was right around $158.

Back
Top Bottom