how are 721 BYCer's logged in YET .............

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
the forum is super slow today... not much going on... im getting so bored...

must be nap time

idunno.gif

Quote:
you can take my kids since your a grammy and all.... lol
smile.png

i need a nap

I think I will pass. I have more grandkids sleepovers then I need now. All but one is under 7 so they take a lot of energy. And there is a reason young people have kids. At 54 they wear me out. But so does 4 hours in the sun.. My husband came out to the garden at 2 and made me come in because it was 86 out and I was getting sunburned. I went back out at 4 and worked until 6:30 when he came out drinking a beer and I was lured to the deck to have a drink and watch the chickens since it was their free range time.

Dh was cleaning the shed then came out and tilled for about an hour but he gets bored with the garden and goes off and does other things.

Quote:
you can take my kids since your a grammy and all.... lol
smile.png

i need a nap

I think I will pass. I have more grandkids sleepovers then I need now. All but one is under 7 so they take a lot of energy. And there is a reason young people have kids. At 54 they wear me out. But so does 4 hours in the sun.. My husband came out to the garden at 2 and made me come in because it was 86 out and I was getting sunburned. I went back out at 4 and worked until 6:30 when he came out drinking a beer and I was lured to the deck to have a drink and watch the chickens since it was their free range time.

Dh was cleaning the shed then came out and tilled for about an hour but he gets bored with the garden and goes off and does other things.

lol!!!! nothing better than having an ice cold beer and turning on the chicken tv!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom