How attached to your spouse are you?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Steve_of_sandspoultry, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

I have the day off and Sharon has to work today.

The sun is shinning, it's semi-warm, the dogs and I have been out in the yard chewing on deer bones and butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff. As much fun as that is someone is missing and it's just not the same. [​IMG]

Steve

2. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Okay, thanks for the mind picture of a grown man butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff!

I'm the same way. When we are both at work, that's okay. But when he gets called in over the weekend or if he's working and I'm off, it just isn't the same.

3. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Well we will all know how attached she is to you now that you have been rolling in smelly stuff.

4. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    i am a stay at home mom.. and after 38 yrs of marriage i still get excited when it is time for him to come home from work.. i will stand at the window and wait.. and when he walks through the door i have a huge grin and a big kiss waiting for him... when you get to be older you really appreciate every day you get to be together.

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

No wonder she left you & the dogs alone & went to work! [​IMG]

6. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    My husband will send me a text or two at work that simply says "Miss you wife!" when he has the day off without me [​IMG]

7. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I know how you feel, my Hubby is my best and only friend, i was so lucky this year for the first time in the 24 years we have been married he was off work on the holidays we had a wonderful time around the farm together got alot done too.

He just went back this morning and i can't seem to get going this morning without him. [​IMG]

8. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Janelle works 4 days a week, & I work 3 days a week, so I enjoy my wifeless Mondays. Don't tell HER that though!

9. zazouse

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    OMG, i just reread this
    "the dogs and I have been out in the yard chewing on deer bones and butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff. As much fun as that is someone is missing and it's just not the same."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. zazouse

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Quote:ME TOO [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by