1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How can I change my privacy settings

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by athgus2802, Nov 11, 2013.

1. athgus2802

athgus2802 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2013
    NSW Australia
    If anyone can help me !! I cant find the privacy section that allows me to choose what comment are made on my photos. I can not see it in the Preferences section?
    I seen it once when I st downloaded my avatar but have not seen it again since.

2. Nutcase

Nutcase Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2012
    Australia
    My Coop
    As far as I know you can't really moderate comments yourself apart from deleting.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We don't have the ability to turn off comments like that, but if there are any comments that violate our rules, are inappropriate, or you want our moderators to review / remove, please report them using the report flag.

4. larrylewis

larrylewis New Egg

Nov 12, 2013
    ohio
    Can you change your byc username

5. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    PM send

6. Strader

Strader Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Yakima
    It may be your phone privacy settings and not the BYC settings that is the issue.

7. Strader

Strader Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Yakima
    Go to your phone privacy settings, then down to photos, then click on photos and them youll see BYC icon and turn setting to on at the right of icon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by