How can I change my username?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by happyhens, Feb 1, 2007.

1. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    Hi, I don't like my username, can I change it? If so, how? I want to change it to happyhens off of my ezboard name, 19happyhens, except now I don't have 19 hens. ChickenAddict just really doesn't suit me. Thanks!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I've changed your name to happyhens. Your password is still the same but you'll probably have to log back in with your new username.

3. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    Thank you so much!!! I like this name a lot better!

4. The French Hen

The French Hen Tres Chic

Jul 31, 2010
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Hello,
    I would like to change my user name please. When I first signed up I needed to create one so I just used one I commonly use however once I was here I decided it did not suit me here it was fine for my Tolkien Cockers, Sci Fi sortof...Areala (Warrior Nun) anyway it really isn't suitable here and every one has really cute Chicken type names and I want one too.

My husband came up with one I think is cute and adorable and since I am French and love all things French and go as to France as often as I can we sort of combined the two...

Tres_Chic

In French it roughly means very fashionable and I think most of these hens are quite Fashionable if I do say so myself....

So if I can change it since I am only here 2 days so far I would like to do it sooner rather than later so people get to know me by my new moniker....

Merci Beaucoup (Thanks a Bunch)

Au Revoir (Toodles)

Pat

5. The French Hen

The French Hen Tres Chic

Jul 31, 2010
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Hello me again.... Areala

I know your gonna shoot me but my DH came up with one even better that I like but I had just sent that other post can I change it or did your already change it...

The Tres_Chic is fine but I would prefer The French Hen or do I have to put in underscores...The_French_Hen

If Ican be The French Hen I would love it...

Thanks again and I promise I won't ever, ever change it again

Pat

6. SilkiesAndSuch

SilkiesAndSuch Silkie Daddy

Jan 27, 2010
    Mayo
    I know this is probably going to become a problem if it hasn't already become one(like the GFM title changing has lol) but I'm going to go ahead and ask anyway.....Can I have my user name changed? When I first created my account, I had no idea that I would become so addicted to this forum so I didn't put much thought into my username. I have recently come up with a name for my little business that I am starting(selling good quality silkies and other bantams) and the name is Silkies and Such. So is it alright if I have my username changed pretty please with a cherry on top? If it is too much trouble, I understand but I didn't want to create a new account because I would lose my GFM and number of posts.

so if you don't mind, I would like my new username to be SilkiesAndSuch

thanks for taking time to read the post even if you decide not to change my username [​IMG]

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

SilkiesAndSuch, you're all set! [​IMG]

8. SilkiesAndSuch

SilkiesAndSuch Silkie Daddy

Jan 27, 2010
    Mayo
    Thank you VERY much [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by