How come ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Dec 30, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    How come...

... that I am the only one who is able to change a roll of toilet paper in our house? The roll is empty , they grab a new one and instead of putting it on it sits on the edge of the bath tub...

... that you can yell at a child from two foot away to clean their room up and they dont hear you, but they hear you over all household appliances running when you open a pack of cookies in another room?

... that I can put a full trashbag by the door at night and when i get up after my hubby left its still there? He has to go to the garage anyways.

... that kids can land any jump shot but miss the laundry bucket every time...

mysteries...... do you have any to add?? or maybe explain

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    [​IMG]

3. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    wanna know why? just because [​IMG] i know thats why i would do it and im a kid so you know what you mean with the cookies thing

4. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Oh oh me me me!! I wanna play!!!

How come...

... DBF expects me to fall all over myself when he fills the dishwasher with the dishes he has left sitting on the sink for a week?

... DBF mumbles all the time and then complains I don't listen?

... the cats always complain about not having food or water when I've just filled their bowls?

... I bother raking up the displaced mulch when the chickens are just going to go back at it tomorrow?

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:sounds familar lol my hubby will cook,make a mess and expect me to clean it up, because he already cooked for us. But when i cook i have to clean my own mess because i made it.

6. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Grrr... I can't stand that I have to clean up the kitchen regardless of who made dinner. In my parents' house, the person who made dinner didn't have to clean up. I'm NOT a messy cook, either, and I generally clean up as I go.

[​IMG]

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Oh. I've got one. [​IMG]

WHY does my husband ask me to make him a sandwich and while I do, he stands over me and watches? If you're already in the kitchen, why call me from outside to come make a sandwich? [​IMG]

That's really my only complaint. I guess I'm pretty darned lucky.

8. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Here's another one:

How come he gets his shop to such a state that you can barely walk in it, then expects me to help clean it up?!? It's not my crud in there!!

Think I'll go have another glass of wine. [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

...why they lift the seat and still miss.....

...why they leave the door open and then yell about who left the door open.....

10. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    How come it wouldn't be considered self defense to smother him with a pillow when he keeps me up snoring all night?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by