how do I delete messages in my inbox?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by math ace, Jan 23, 2010.

1. math ace

math ace Overrun With Chickens

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    My BYC inbox is 15% full. I am assuming when it gets to 100%, I won't be able to receive any new messages.

So, how do I delete the old messages?

ALSO, when I click on sent messages, it tells me I haven't sent any. How do I view my sent messages?

Thanks for any help.

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Button on bottom left says delete.

It only saves messages you tell it to, there's a box you can click to save a copy.

3. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    you know, i was wondering the exact same thing. i am sure it is easy, i just can't seem to find it. ditto on the sent emails too.

4. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    To Delete: Click on the message you want to delete, and in the bottom right corner there will be three buttons: Reply | Delete | Quote. Pretty self explanatory from there.

To keep a record of your sent messages: When composing your outgoing message, under the 'Options' area, above the 'Send' button - there is a check box for 'Save message'. Anything you click 'Save' on will show up in your Sent box. If you later want to delete those messages, follow the same instructions above for deleting from your inbox.

Hope that helps!

5. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    I knew it was easy. Thanks Saddina

6. math ace

math ace Overrun With Chickens

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thanks everyone !

I tried right clicking, I tried left clicking,