How do i do this

So i used to be able to do this and i forgot.
It is where you 'quote' the other person where you post something and a blue message also pops up saying "PearGirl said" ____. How do i do that?
Like this??

If so, then there are 3 small brown words at the bottom right of this post, click on "Reply" and it will pop you into the post with this post as a quote. Feel free to play with it quoting me.

Also, you can tag someone like @PearGirl which is simply @ PearGirl without the space.

Like this??

If so, then there are 3 small brown words at the bottom right of this post, click on "Reply" and it will pop you into the post with this post as a quote. Feel free to play with it quoting me.

Also, you can tag someone like @PearGirl which is simply @ PearGirl without the space.

One more thing. You can press the +Quote button on more than 1 post in a thread (like above) and then go down to the text box and click "Insert quotes" and it will pop them all into the post for you.

Another thing on how to do it, how do i share a thread i made? Like if i took a different thread and wanted to post it on here so you could see it.
I think this will work. You should just be able to copy the URL at the top of the screen of the thread you want to link to and then drop it in here as a link like this:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-leg-bands.1414988/

You can also + Quote a post on the thread and drop it in like below which should leave a little up arrow next to the "PearGirl said:" thing that can be clicked and take you straight to the post.

I have seen the plastic chicken leg bands where you buy them, but i have also seen DIY leg bands. Does the loom leg bands work? My concern is that the chickens will peck at them and break them.

Back
Top Bottom