How do I include PICTURES in threads?????

dixiechick

Songster
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
North Central Florida
barnie.gif

Ok...my tech-ignorance is KILLING me! I want to share a photo with my fellow BYC-ers. Could someone please walk me thru this (talk to me like I am 4 years old!!!)

I was able to upload on to My Uploads (but only as a Avatar)....my images are .gif, but it won't let me....and even with the avatar photo, how in the %#@! do I attach it to a thread, PM, or email?????

You need an image host...got to photobucket.com and register for free. You will want to cut your pictures down to around 800x600 before you upload them. Then just follow the directions when you get your pictures loaded onto photo bucket then you can just copy and past the img code into your post.

not....under....standing..........mental....break....down!!!

Please clarify...the Img button gives 2 sets of brackets....where do I paste the pix?

It won't let me right click and paste....the paste button is not highlighted.....

HAPPY DANCE...EVERYBODY!!!! The LAST person on earth who did not know how to do this...just joined the human race!!!!!
wee.gif

PS...my fuzzy butts arrived today!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

The happy dance reminds me of one of my dogs.

She is so anti-social…she’s nice to people who come to our house because she knows she has to be but when people come over she doesn’t know or doesn’t like she does a happy dance when they leave. It's the funniest thing you have ever seen!!

Back
Top Bottom