How do i make chickens collaborate with younger chickens and guineas I need To know FAST PLEASE HELP

CityKidChickens

In the Brooder
Feb 15, 2016
I have 2 isa browns that are almost a year old and i am getting 2 nine week old rhode island reds and 2 9 week old guineas how do i make them collaborate?

I read the article and for quarantining could i just put up a fence in between the new and the old chickens or would i have to do more, Such as have them out of sight of each other?

I can feed them we are getting more today. I just ran out and we were really busy
My chickens have laid previously for a while but for the past 2 or three days they haven't we ran out of feed so for the last two or three weeks we just gave them other scraps. Could this be the issue? Why arent they laying?

I read the article and for quarantining could i just put up a fence in between the new and the old chickens or would i have to do more, Such as have them out of sight of each other?
Quarantine separation is much different than integration separation.

Consider medical quarantine:
BYC Medical Quarantine Article
Poultry Biosecurity
BYC 'medical quarantine' search

These new chickens have been with my uncles dad for 9 weeks and they say that they have been very healthy. None have died of disease or gotten sick.

Back
Top Bottom