1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How do I post?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by dago, Apr 9, 2016.

1. dago

dago New Egg

Apr 9, 2016
    Hi I'm new here , can you please tell me how I post a message ?

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

You just did...you started a new thread in this section and posted. [​IMG]

If you have a specific question, lets say about Feeding or Watering your flock, click on Forum at the top along those tabs, and that will take you to a list of all our forums. You can choose from there as to the question you may have and the forum most appropriate for that question.

Enjoy BYC!

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    You can also search our archives for similar questions and answers. To do a search here on BYC, type in a subject in that white bar beneath the tabs. Sometimes your questions can be answered quick as others have asked them as well in the past. :)

4. Bailey toppys

Bailey toppys New Egg

May 19, 2016

I just joined also, having trouble posting also. Where do I start.

5. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]dago & Bailey toppys!
    Scroll down and you will see some red words, Reply. If you want to START a thread than, scroll up to the top and click Forum. If you are wondering about your chickens breed or gender thank click the What Breed or Gender is This forum. Enjoy BYC! [​IMG]

6. Birdie-Baby

Birdie-Baby Just Hatched

May 17, 2016
    Indiana
    Hi I'm new too and by trying to click everything that might possibly be "clickable" I managed to reply to this but I don't have any buttons of any color or any tabs that I see where I can post anything or find forums or start new threads etc. I was excited to join because I just got chickens for the first time but this is ridiculously hard to navigate

2 people like this.
  7. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Hi :welcome

Congratulations on your new chickens :clap

Are you viewing on mobile or desktop version of BYC?

The FAQ is a great place to stop by, lots of information on how to navigate BYC there. Here are the FAQ ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/faq

8. Birdie-Baby

Birdie-Baby Just Hatched

May 17, 2016
    Indiana
    On have the mobile. Thanks I got it now

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by