How do I remove a post?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by rstampa, Sep 12, 2009.

1. rstampa

rstampa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Tampa, Florida
    I would like to delete a post I made earlier. It is under Feed and watering and the subject is. "Can you help me find organic feed?

Thanks

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Go to your post and hit the edit button in the right hand bottom corner. The you can go and delete it.

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    You can go to the original post, click edit and change it. If you want it truly deleted, send a PM to a moderator.

4. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Waaaay back in the beginning, in 2007, you used to be able to, but Nifty decided that they should take it off.I kinda liked it though!

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I think you post has a very good thing going. Maybe we can use it to get a list of organic feeds and where to get them!

6. rstampa

rstampa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Tampa, Florida
    Quote:That would be great if we could get some kind of listing for all types of feed. Most people are stuck with the local Feed Stores and the types and Brands they carry.
    And if you try to buy them through the Internet the shipping cost is as much or more then the feed itself. And if I order 2 50 lbs of feed the shipping doubled as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by