How do my air cells look?

Chickengirl1304

Songster
7 Years
May 5, 2012
California
I'm dry hatching and have kept it between 25-45% and it's day 12 for the pic that's light brown eggs all together. And day 11 for the individual marans eggs pics. Strange the marans eggs are losing water faster than the barnyard layer eggs I have. What do you think?

Most of them look really good, honestly it depends on the kind of egg and what day it is but considering it's day 12 most of them look very good. The only two I would be concerned about, are, well if you look at all your eggs and separate them into 3 vertical columns, the top two in the middle column look a little worry-some. But I'm sure they will all turn out fine.

Most of them look really good, honestly it depends on the kind of egg and what day it is but considering it's day 12 most of them look very good. The only two I would be concerned about, are, well if you look at all your eggs and separate them into 3 vertical columns, the top two in the middle column look a little worry-some. But I'm sure they will all turn out fine. 
I agree thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom