How do you chagne the default forum layout?

joehafner

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
How do I make it display more than 10 posts per page. It gets rather tedious trying constantly hit those little numbers. Normally I have forums I read display 100 posts at a time.

Go into your profile (tab in top right corner), once in look on the right, next to your Public Messages, you will see Edit Account Details, click that and scroll down until you see Forum Preferences, at the bottom of that list you will see Posts per Page, you can change it there.

mmmmmm nope, not seeing it. Went through that page once already before I posted..

You have to scroll quite far down, past Site Preferences, it's near the bottom of the list and right at the bottom of Forum Preferences. Are you on a PC or a mobile device at the moment? I know some things can't be viewed or changed on a mobile device.

Last edited:
This is all that's there and i'm on a pc

Forum Preferences

Default to the Full-Page Editor(?)
View Forums Full Width(?)
Constrain Threads to Constant Width(?)
Show absolute timestamps in post headers(?)
Hide User Avatars(?)
Hide User Signatures(?)
Hide 'My Stuff' in Signatures(?)
Compact Thread List Page(?)
Hide User Awards(?)
Tagging Preference

Enable "Select Text to Tag" Tool (?)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I just remembered you need a Platinum Poultry Membership to have that option. It's one of the benefits. My bad, sorry! There is more info on the paid memberships and benefits here.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I just remembered you need a Platinum Poultry Membership to have that option. It's one of the benefits. My bad, sorry! There is more info on the paid memberships and benefits here.
You're serious? That's a basic function. FWIW the new board is a flashing advertising billboard to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom