how do you edit pictures

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bella1210, Jul 21, 2011.

1. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i see alot of people put words and stuff like that into there pictures and i was just wondering like what websites you could use to do that

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Try Picnik.com to edit pictures and write on them. I don't know how to make banners [​IMG]

3. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
  4. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:[​IMG] GIMP is the best image editing program I've ever used. A bit intimidating at first, but once you understand it you can all sorts of great stuff to your photos. And the text tool is pretty nice. *Mutters grimly* Unlike a certain other program I used to use...

5. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:[​IMG] GIMP is the best image editing program I've ever used. A bit intimidating at first, but once you understand it you can all sorts of great stuff to your photos. And the text tool is pretty nice. *Mutters grimly* Unlike a certain other program I used to use...

ok like can it make your computer go slow and is it free

6. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct

ok thanks for that website i just downloaded it

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  7. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    how do i get into gimp to use it i can not find it in my computer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by