How do you find a breeder

Look for breeder clubs online, ask around the Oriental Gamefowl thread or the WTB section, etc.

I know a lot of Oriental fowl breeders here but actually I don't know any Malay breeders. I did once find a website on google for one though. I believe they did mottled Shamos and Wheaten Malays.

Fowl-A-Foot (BYC member and also has a website) does Malays. Try contacting him/her.
smile.png

If there is a large poultry show in your area, you can go and see if there are any malays entered. The catalog usually has the exhibitor's name and sometimes contact information by the number on the cage card. Many shows also have a swapper section as well, and you might even find some birds for sale there, too.

Im not sure if there is any big shows but i live in ohio is there any here?

Look for breeder clubs online, ask around the Oriental Gamefowl thread or the WTB section, etc.

I know a lot of Oriental fowl breeders here but actually I don't know any Malay breeders. I did once find a website on google for one though. I believe they did mottled Shamos and Wheaten Malays.
Quote:
Fowl-A-Foot (BYC member and also has a website) does Malays. Try contacting him/her.
smile.png

Illia, I think you should change your title under Golden Feather member to: Wikipedia of BYC
thumbsup.gif

There are a lot of Orientals here on the west coast, but I rarely see Malays.

Carl Brantley has them if anyone here knows how to contact him. He is running for Dist 4 Director of the APA, so the APA office will have his addy. He is in the south somewhere. His are show birds.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom