1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How do you get so many posts??!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, Jan 28, 2011.

1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Yes. The title says it all. I need to rack up some posts, as you can see [​IMG] Help!

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Chiming in on prayer requests... welcoming new members...

Out of pure, nosey curiosity, why do you need more posts? [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    The problem is that you post so much in GJ&F, and those disappear twice a year in the cleanups. Perhaps if you actually posted about chickens, in other forums it would help. [​IMG]

BTW, post counts aren't a contest. They really only reflect upon how much time you spend here.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Amen!

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Quote:How much time I spend here?......... GULP ...........[​IMG]

6. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Quote:I know all that. I just don't see how some people registered yesterday, have 1,000 more posts than me and only have been on for 3 Hours. The rason I can't go anywhere but here is I am a Kid who knows very simple things and I am no expert on disease.
    ~~~~~~~Eenie:
    I just feel so left behind...

7. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:I know all that. I just don't see how some people registered yesterday, have 1,000 more posts than me and only have been on for 3 Hours. The rason I can't go anywhere but here is I am a Kid who knows very simple things and I am no expert on disease.
    ~~~~~~~Eenie:

Well, don't feel left behind. Post when you have something to say, don't post when you don't, and enjoy life in the slow lane. Your hands will thank you for not overworking them.

8. crazyaboutchickens

crazyaboutchickens Live Long And Prosper

Apr 10, 2010
    Nowhere/Everywhere
    ~~~~~~~Eenie:

Welcome members on the new members section. Take advantage of counting and rating threads. Also post on sevral thread that do not have many posts, that way, if the thread doesn't get too long,( 20+ pages) your posts won't get deleted. Try and take some time on the weekend when BYC is slow and post alot. Make your goal to be on the last post on every thread throughought the whole first page of Gj&F. Don't post the same thing though!

9. Chicken0Boy

Chicken0Boy Chillin' With My Peeps

mr. birdaholic :

Quote:How much time I spend here?......... GULP ...........[​IMG]

x2 [​IMG]

10. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

~~~~~~~Eenie:

Welcome members on the new members section. Take advantage of counting and rating threads. Also post on sevral thread that do not have many posts, that way, if the thread doesn't get too long,( 20+ pages) your posts won't get deleted. Try and take some time on the weekend when BYC is slow and post alot. Make your goal to be on the last post on every thread throughought the whole first page of Gj&F. Don't post the same thing though!

And suddenly... Crazy's post count makes sense.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by