how do you get your avatar and post pictures

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by M.J, Apr 27, 2007.

1. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    You know the picture under your name i having a heck of a time figuring it out as well how do you post picture:caf

2. Newchickenmom&kids

Newchickenmom&kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Illinois
    At the top of the page...click on FAQ's and follow the links there for each of these things!!

3. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

I had the same problem, but apon reading the faq's I went to Photobucket and whalah Ive never looked back. Photobucket takes ages to load for me but worth the effort.

4. LuckysMom

LuckysMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    South Carolina
    I loaded Lucky's picture today. I kept resizing it but I had a hard time getting it small enough to load. The server kept rejecting it. I finally noticed the setting on my Picture it Publishing program for "Save as a Web-ready picture", thumbnail size. That finally worked for me.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  5. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    I've been trying to figure that out myself for quite some time now. Finally took the time to get the right info (thanks to newchickenmom and to Nifty for the link in the FAQ's pages) and......voila. This is my Tootsie girl. She's my baby.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by