How do you post photos?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by I-Have-Happy-Hens, Jun 21, 2010.

1. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    How do you post photos?

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Look in the blue bar at the top of this page. Click on uploads and a new window will open. On that window, click browse and find the photo on your computer. Double click the photo once you find it. It will put it into that box for you. Then click the dropdown menu to resize the image to 640 x 480.. Hit upload. Once it is uploaded, it will come up on another screen. Highlight the image link, not thumbnail, then paste it onto your post. That's it. You're done. To go back at anytime and look at all of the photos you have uploaded, click uploads and look in the bottom right hand side of that screen. It says " My Uploads".. that will take you to a page that contains any and every photo you upload.

3. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Thanks![​IMG]

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    You are very welcome!

5. JackieinYorktown

JackieinYorktown Out Of The Brooder

Jun 10, 2009
    mine are in the wrong format and I am still trying to figure out how to get them into an acceptable one. I took them with my iphone.....

6. teamr10

teamr10 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2010
    Quote:Try emailing them to yourself, then saving the files in jpeg format (right click/ save as/ assign file name and choose jpeg extension). Good luck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by