How do you post Pictures on your personal page?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 4 Love of Baby Chickens, Dec 16, 2008.

1. 4 Love of Baby Chickens

4 Love of Baby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

If you know how to post pictures on your personal page please post here or PM me. I want to post pictures of my chickens and of my other pets. I need help please post here if you know how too. [​IMG] Maybe somebody will answer. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    i dont own a personal page.. I just played around with the page a little bit to help a fellow BYC member. but if you already have a page go to the top and click "edit this page" then once it pulls it up.. you can click a little icon that looks like a tree "green grass, blue sky" Or thats what i saw.. and it'll say insert/edit image. Once you click it.. Copy and paste the link for your picture from photobucket, imagecave. byc etc.. whatever you use in the URL box. and then you can play around with the appearance and stuff in "Appearance" If you were like me.. it'll show up in a little box and you'll have to click the "full screen" (cant think of what its called right now.. but the little square in the top right) to be able to click the "submit" button someone may have already told you by now [​IMG]

-Daniel

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by