How do you refinance with chickens everywhere?

cackle

Songster
11 Years
Jul 8, 2008
North Carolina
We are suppose to be down to 1 coop but we have three and over 75 layers and 47 meat chickens. I want to refinance but the property is a mess. Will the coops and chickens bring down the appraisal?

Susan

Quote:
Great.... Guess it is time to downsize the girls....

most realtors I work with assume a city slicker will be heading your way.. and the appraisers may or may not take your chickens into account (they shouldn't... but here they can) and it's a totally subjective thing... but with all those meaties, I wouldn't worry about thinning honestly. Just make sure the yard doesn't stink as he walks up and around the house.

Quote:
Great.... Guess it is time to downsize the girls....

most realtors I work with assume a city slicker will be heading your way.. and the appraisers may or may not take your chickens into account (they shouldn't... but here they can) and it's a totally subjective thing... but with all those meaties, I wouldn't worry about thinning honestly. Just make sure the yard doesn't stink as he walks up and around the house.

Maybe we should put it off a month r two and hope rates are still low. I don't think all the mouthwash, deodorant and baby powder at the $$ store could keep those guys from stinking.

Back
Top Bottom