how does my byc page look???

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by therealsilkiechick, Nov 21, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i fineally after playing with codes forever and links figured out how to do my BYC page!! [​IMG] took mths to fineally figure out how the heck to insert images and it was so stupid it needed just the img tags off, ugg!! please let me know if u like it!!!
    thanks,
    silkie

love this smilie by the way who ever came up with it!! [​IMG]

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Nice! How'd you get the neat background?

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i use free templates for my ebay auctions so i thought hey mabe they would work here for my page also. u have to make the code here- http://www.antique-central.com/tips1.html

then
    bring the code back to ur page here. i have used them for many years and they work great there is different styles to chose from. there is a spot u can pop up more background choices if u can't find it let me know and i'll let u know how to do that also.

if u use them on ebay u don't have to pay ebay fees for the backgrounds(or templates, not sure what they r called on there) and if u use photobucket also u don't have to pay image fees and pics u can use as many as u want. because ebay doesn't host either of them they r both ways to fancy ur stuff and cut down on the fees cuz they r free u don't have to use ebays services. in case any of u didn't already know u could do that, just a helpful tip. [​IMG] as an added thought for those that use eggbid they can be used there also.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by