How does this happen!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by scoopy82, Oct 3, 2011.

1. scoopy82

scoopy82 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2010
    Victoria - Australia!
    I'm half way through one setting in my incubator, and I've already planned eggs for the next setting, and have my fingers crossed the hen out on the nest who hasn't moved for a few hours is broody so I can put more eggs under her!!! This is after I had 17 chicks hatch under two broodies last week . . . I'm affraid I have a problem and cant stop! My birthday is this month and I have already requested that from all my family members all I want is for them to help me build the chicken coop of my dreams. Should I see someone about this problem??? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hallerlake

hallerlake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Seattle
    Quote:Sounds completely normal to me.

3. crazybarnlady

crazybarnlady Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2010
    langley, BC, Canada
    you're talkin' to the WROOOONG group of people if you want someone to talk you out of more chickens! [​IMG]
    We ALL have your sickness here [​IMG]

4. spiritdance

spiritdance Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2010
    It's completely incurable ... and why would you want to anyway?[​IMG]

5. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    My problem seems to be the chickens growing faster than I can build more coops
    But other than that, no problem. Endless entertainment!

6. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Yes !!!!! Go To The Lumber Store Immediately and talk to the guy in the lumber department [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] He can help you pick out the right lumber to use for your addiction [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

7. greenegglover

greenegglover Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Heck I'd come help you build it......little far from the states.....can we help pick the colors???? [​IMG] Nobody here is crazy....lol!

8. scoopy82

scoopy82 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2010
    Victoria - Australia!
    Quote:Its the thought that counts gteenegglover! And it has to be cream colourbond on the outside walls and a green roof to fit in with the horse stables and shed it will be attatched to, but the interior is all yours!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by