Songster
12 Years
Dec 22, 2007
Maryland :)
get up and leave for school or work.
i have to get up at 5:00 am and leave at 6:30am to get on the bus =[
what about all of you?
lets see how early your roosters wake you up

I wake up waaaaayyyyyy before my chickens every day, weekends too!! I let them down into their pen at 7am and one minute later they are having a noisey fit so I try to always have them down on time...they have good internal alarms, haha!! But yes, I am one of those very early risers too...so glad to have someone else to share very early coffee with!!
smile.png
Have a great day at school, I'm off to work in a bit myself....
smile.png

I usually get up around 10 or 11 am! Ha!

My SO works the evening/night shift. He gets home around midnight - 1 am. We eat supper and then talk or watch TV until 3 or 4 am, then go to bed. I don't even begin to clean house before 6 in the evening. When we get our chickens my schedule will obviously have to change a bit, but our animals right now are used to our schedule.

People think our sleep habits are strange, but I am determined that we have a normal home life despite his schedule and as he says, people that work 9 to 5 don't come straight home and go to bed, why should he?

Up around 3 a.m. in time to feed the animals, put the dogs up, eat breakfast, fix lunch and head to work to be there by 4:30

I get up around 6:30 or 7:00 on the days I have to work, between 8:00 or 9:00 on the days I don't have to. I only work a couple days a week though thankfully. I am so not a morning person at all. I stay up late though, usually until 12:00 or 1:00 or so.

Dh works some crazy mess, 2:30pm until 4am, so me and dd (2) stay up til bout 2ish and we ALL sleep till 11am or so. I hate sleeping late but if I don't my child will be up all night while I'm trying to stay awake. Since dh took this job a year ago our schedules have been so screwy, I stay confused!!! LOL!!!!

My alarm goes off at 6:00 am. I play the snooze button game until 6:30. Then I realize I'm going to be late if I don't let the alarm win.

Mon-Friday Same game different day The alarm always wins
wink.png

I love the part on the movie "Babe" where the animals refer to the alarm as "the mechanical rooster". Now that is what I call it too.

Back
Top Bottom