How har is it to get through to Cackle Hatchery on the phone?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by farmgirljen, Apr 6, 2009.

1. farmgirljen

farmgirljen Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2008
    Corvallis Oregon
    I have been trying for a week now to gt through to them, an keep getting a busy signal.... finally sent them an email...

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] Hey let us know the out come. I know alot of others may be having the same issue.

3. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Very hard right now - I had to call them a week or two ago, was busy for a half hour - I actually managed to get someone to pick up, though, finally.

They are just swamped right now, so keep hitting re-dial, and ya might get lucky and it'll ring.

When the poor girl answered she sounded a bit winded [​IMG] .

4. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Or try at night when they are closed and see if they have an answering system, which I would guess probably not but you never know.

5. blueseal

blueseal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    i called them last week to confirm my order was shipped and it was. and i was on hold for 20 mins the first time. i hung up and called back and got right thru . they shipped my chicks last wendsday and i got them friday all arived healthy. they made the trip from missouri to maine.[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    all I know is that last year it was nearly impossible! When I finally did get them...they couldn't answer my question. I received the chicks late but they are nice hens and not bad quality for hatchery chicks but from now on...if it is a hatchery bird I am buying from Ideal. They have the best costomer service!

7. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

busy signal for me too.

8. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Townline has great customer service. They are so friendly on the phone and out of the 104 chicks I got last week we have only lost 1. Their prices are extremely reasonable also.

9. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    keep trying they are busy...i usally have better results with the email though

10. farmgirljen

farmgirljen Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2008
    Corvallis Oregon
    WOOHOO! I got through- in fact I was so surprised to hear it ringing I almost forgot why I was calling,lol... Anyway- they show a ship ate for my Hatchery Surprise on April 22... so I can relax a bit now... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by