How is somebody to loose weight..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Dec 30, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    when they make Cheescake Hershey kisses now. Come on , why did they have to combine my two biggest weaknesses??? oh why??? My weight got up to 150ish and i want to go back to 115-120. Luckily Wallyworld has the Healthy Request soups on sale. I love their Italian Wedding Soup.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I dropped the 42 lbs I lost in about 6 months. You have to cut out carbohydrates...limit them to no more than 50g/day.

Fortunately, you CAN have cheese cake. You just have to make it sugar-free.

You can also have chocolate....just dark chocolate.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Ok with weight like that you are barkin up the wrong tree for sympathy from me woman!!!!

4. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Amen, sister. I think I passed 115 when I was 12. [​IMG]
    It'd be a happy, happy day around here if I got back to 150!

5. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, here is my idea...I have one more day left of this year before I have to make the New Years Resolution to get back on the wagon of eating right. Now, I still have a TON of Christmas goodies and cookies to finish before tomorrow night...I am about worn out...but it's a job that has to be done.

6. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    150 is my goal weight after I have my baby!!

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:150? That would be OH GLORY DAAAAYYY!!!!

8. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    [​IMG]

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I didn't know they made those! Cutting carbs doesn't work for everyone. I lost 68 pounds after my Dr. discovered I couldn't process fats and protiens anymore. I had another Dr. put me on that Atkins garbage when I only needed to lose 20 and I gained almost 50 pounds real fast on it. A couple of blood and urine tests figured out my problem, I cut down to 5 grams of fat or less per meal and cut down heavy proteins like red meat to once a week and only mid day. I dropped the first 25 pounds in 3 weeks, a little too fast so I had to add a little fat and protien back in to slow it down.

10. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:You know , i wouldnt mind the 150 if they were in the right place, like on my tooshie and upper body you know were , but they are on my hips,thighs and lower belly. Just where they not supposed to be. Its either the darn southern food or my ability to et everything without gaining weight poofed away when i turned 30.. or both. Eating dinner at 8-9pm dont help thecause either.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by