How long do Old English bantams live?

Mine is about 7 and survived a very traumatic hawk attack that caused her to be blind in one eye. Poor girl. The hawk swooped down on her and tried to tear her head off. We barely saved her after running outside as fast as we could (because I could hear it from my room because the window was open). It took her months to get back to normal and she is all back to normal now!❤️ Her right after-
A6AB8087-8669-453E-BFE0-42070ACE307D.jpeg
Her once she was better-
7BBBFEF0-7D2C-4C6B-B214-A27720225CF8.jpeg
She is the sassiest thing and such a fighter I’m sure she could live that long!❤️

Mine is about 7 and survived a very traumatic hawk attack that caused her to be blind in one eye. Poor girl. The hawk swooped down on her and tried to tear her head off. We barely saved her after running outside as fast as we could (because I could hear it from my room because the window was open). It took her months to get back to normal and she is all back to normal now!❤️ Her right after-View attachment 2831658Her once she was better-View attachment 2831659She is the sassiest thing and such a fighter I’m sure she could live that long!❤️
Aw!! She's cute!!

Back
Top Bottom