How long does it take uncle jims worm farm to ship?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by r4eboxer, Nov 7, 2011.

1. r4eboxer

r4eboxer Crooked Creek Poultry

Sep 20, 2011
    Fairmont
    I have been waiting on meal worms from him for about two weeks. Anyone know how long it should take?
    I am going to contact them soon but thought maybe someone had experience here and it was just really slow shipping. My account was charged the day I ordered.

2. LuckyInKy

LuckyInKy Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2011
    I used to order lots of worms and crickets when I had a reptile breeding business. I always had excellent luck with http://reptilefood.com/. They worked out to be the lowest price and reliable shipper. They also would replace any dead boxes on the rare occasion something happened.

3. chick007

chick007 secretagent chickenman

Sep 25, 2011
    anchorage, alaska
    i have ordered from him twice, he usually ships out monday and i get them here in anchorage on thursday. the first time i didnt here anything, the second time i got an email from his mailing service. he has not let me down yet. heard some people had trouble when it got hot this summer. i would contact him if you haven't seen anything yet.

4. r4eboxer

r4eboxer Crooked Creek Poultry

Sep 20, 2011
    Fairmont
    Thanks for the response [​IMG] I am going to contact them. I also am going to check my house in town. I seriously hope they did not deliver it there. I asked them to deliver it to the farm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by