How long for a GFM to show up?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Jun 14, 2011.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I renewed my GFM yesterday and it hasn't shown up yet. What is the typical wait period for that to reinstate? My PM box keeps filling up. [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It is a manual process and our policy is within 2 business days, but it often happens faster than that.

Did you get the PM and email notification a week ago that the time was running out?

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yes, but I'm a dork and forgot to renew until it ran out. [​IMG]

Just wondering about the timeline and making sure I hadn't done it wrong. It's totally my fault for procrastinating.

Thanks!

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    If you didn't put your user name in the notes and used a different email address to make your purchase than the one you used to register on the forum, I have no way of knowing who you are as far as the store purchases go.

I have several outstanding memberships who I can't upgrade because I don't know who is who. Please check your email box for the email you used to make your purchase and see if there is an email from the store with a note asking who you are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by