How long for a GFM to show up?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Jun 14, 2011.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I renewed my GFM yesterday and it hasn't shown up yet. What is the typical wait period for that to reinstate? My PM box keeps filling up. [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It is a manual process and our policy is within 2 business days, but it often happens faster than that.

Did you get the PM and email notification a week ago that the time was running out?

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yes, but I'm a dork and forgot to renew until it ran out. [​IMG]

Just wondering about the timeline and making sure I hadn't done it wrong. It's totally my fault for procrastinating.

Thanks!

4. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    If you didn't put your user name in the notes and used a different email address to make your purchase than the one you used to register on the forum, I have no way of knowing who you are as far as the store purchases go.

I have several outstanding memberships who I can't upgrade because I don't know who is who. Please check your email box for the email you used to make your purchase and see if there is an email from the store with a note asking who you are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by