How long to get packing supplies from Post Office? UPDATED

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AussieSharon, Sep 22, 2008.

1. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    For those of you who have ordered shipping supplies from the Post Office how long did it take to get them? Now that I am out in the country I need to order supplies as my little PO doesn't carry all the size boxes I need. I ordered them online on 8/28 and still don't have them. It says 7 to 10 days. I received an email saying the supplies were shipped but that was 3 weeks ago.

I asked my mail carrier today and he said he hasn't seen them. I really need the boxes and I hate to reorder in case they do show up.

UPDATE: The supplies showed up today ( after I reordered of course ) They were shipped from IN on Sept 1st

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  2. chickensandmore

chickensandmore Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Spiro Ok
    I have never waited more than a week, I would go ahead and reorder..you can always send them back or give them to your little PO [​IMG]

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I would reorder. It is better to have too many, than to run out when you need them. Mine only take about a week..usually faster than that.

Jody

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Thanks for the fast replies. It really did seem like too long to get them. I wonder where they are?
    It's bad when the PO ships stuff and it doesn't arrive. [​IMG]

I'll go ahead and reorder now. I used my last box today!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by