I know this has probably been asked a million time and I've probably asked half of those.. But I wanna make sure. We've got 2 blue cochins that have been with a buff cochin rooster. We moved them last weekend with a Blue cochin rooster, how long should I wait until I collect the eggs to sell as pure Blue???