how lucky am i!?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Aug 26, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    so i just started school this week. i transfered from one community college (chaffey) to another (mt. sac). i had a horrible registration date, so when i went to register for classes they were all full. i started stressing out untill i remembered that you get dropped after a certain date for not paying so i went back to register after that date and got on the waitlist for 5 classes. i am happy to say that i was able to get into all 5!!! i was soo lucky!!!! so now i am taking 14.5 units and on my way to becoming a vet tech [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    yeah one could only be so lucky. my back hurts, i showed my mom where and she said it's my kidneys.. YAY! [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:OOh dont worry! You probably just need to drink more WATER... [​IMG]

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room

all i've been drinkin lately is water cuz it's been soooo hot this week!!! yup it decides to be summer when i gotta take my happy butt back to school!!! i don't wana dehydrate. i've cut back on my soda intake a lot [​IMG]

thanks [​IMG]

6. StupidBird

StupidBird Songster

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    Is this where we post how lucky we are in something?
    At 2:30 am we had a tizzy of a thunderstorm roll through with hard rain and high winds. The big old callery pear, that self seeded a long time ago and I indulged to grow, knowing while pretty is prone to fall apart, split in half and dropped in the only empty speck of grass between the shed, coop, run and garden. Some of the limbs are 6" diameter. And it was from the back half of the tree, not the part I see from the house. Yay!
    Some minor things were blown over, plants looking a bit flattened but they'll perk up in a few days. The big blue tarp over the run was still there, too.

PS to lovesduckies: cranberry juice, unsweetened if you can stand it, the whole quart bottle. Plus something with minerals/salts, such as V8 or gatoraide. Just what I used when I had that outdoor summer job in Atlanta - found out just plain water only wasn't so good.

7. User66184

User66184 Songster

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina

all i've been drinkin lately is water cuz it's been soooo hot this week!!! yup it decides to be summer when i gotta take my happy butt back to school!!! i don't wana dehydrate. i've cut back on my soda intake a lot [​IMG]

thanks [​IMG]

i totally love ur avatar pic!

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    wow and i just rented my books.. only 40 bucks cuz i had credit on the site where i rent my books!! shweeet

how lucky!!! stupid bird!! i will keep that in mind!!!!! thanks

and midnighthorsez thanks!!! i'm a twilight junkie.. not a twihard [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by