How many 'bators do you have going?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Quail_Antwerp, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Right now I have two full 'bators, and I am hoping to crack open the third 'bator in another week or so and fill it, too. [​IMG]

Anyone else as crazy as me? [​IMG]

2. miron28

miron28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    lenoir north carolina
    well i have one as of right now going to buy a sportsmen soon

3. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    Oh just 2 right now!!! LOL

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

A sportsman, a hb1588, and I'm hoping to start working with the homemade bator again soon.

5. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I only have one but if this craziness continues I'll be ordering another [​IMG]

6. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Quote:I haven't made a homemade 'bator yet, but I was talking to my DH about purchasing a hovabator lol...he's afraid I will have a 'bator in every room!!!

7. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    OMG!! That's it, if DH wants more then he'll just have to make me a homemade bator, he'll love the project. [​IMG]

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:I haven't made a homemade 'bator yet, but I was talking to my DH about purchasing a hovabator lol...he's afraid I will have a 'bator in every room!!!

I had the homemade cabinet bator first and abandoned it when these other two came along. But I am seriously considering firing it back up again to see if I can use it as a huge hatcher.

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Just one right now.....the other three are just sitting there begging to be filled.

10. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I only have one also, but as soon as it's empty, SOMEHOW??? It gets filled up again!! LOL!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by